Hi everyone! I’m pretty excited as this is my first time co-hosting a link up. When I was asked by the lovely A Boy A Girl and The Marine Corps I couldn’t refuse! I love her blog and was flattered to be asked. She writes anonymously, but her personality and straight-forwardness shine right through. Please check out her blog as well as the other hosts! I’m sure you’ll find some new ones you also adore!
Welcome to Bloody Marys Count as a Salad # 20
And introducing a social aspect of the hop! Each week we will feature a different social media linkup. This week is Google +! Link up your blog in the first linkup and your Google + Page in the second linkup!
Of course, there are a few rules, we aren’t going for hop chaos here!
- Follow your hosts and each weeks special guest co-host.
- Link up your blog or specific blog post. Whatever you’d like to share is ok with us!
- Visit 3-4 other blogs and say hello! Try to be nice and follow those who follow you. And don’t forget to say hi to your hosts if you are new!
- Grab the link up button and put it in your side bar, in your post, or put our link on your link up party page.
- Not mandatory, but we’d love to have you share our hop with others. Tweet it, post about it, or share it on Facebook. We’ll love you forever if you do… And it might help you grab a co-host spot next week.