Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are enjoying these weekly posts about gratitude. I really canâ€™t express enough how much they help me maintain a positive attitude during stressful times. Iâ€™m not saying this is a Â cure-all, but it definitely can reframe your thinking! Here is my recap from last week:
1. M is currently on a temporary job assignment that he is really enjoying. They have still not asked for permanency, but they did ask him to stay awhile and sent others home.
2. I finally received some baby spoons and forks I ordered because I was unable to find the kind I wanted here. It has made such a big difference in helping our little monster eat with utensils. He is so excited!
3. One of the ladies in a local group I recently joined messaged me on Facebook and ended up bringing her two little boys over on Friday. We walked along the Mosel and took the kids to the two different playgrounds here. It was so lovely to have some adult conversation and so nice of her to reach out to me.
4. Sons of Anarchy. Do I need to say anymore?
5. Itâ€™s been raining ALOT. I canâ€™t express how much I LOVE THE RAIN! This alone makes me happy; sleepy sometimes, but happy!
I hope you all had a great week last week and that this one is also going well. I love to hear your thanks for the week! Please share with me and it can be both the good and the bad! Looking forward to hearing from you!